jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

New updates for Omegan!



Hi all!


First of all I want to apologize. I've not posted anything since now because I've been so busy updating and improving my two android apps, studying for exams etc...


But now I'he some time to post some good news! Omegan for Android has been updated from version 2.3.6 to version 3.1.3, going through versions 2.7.6, 3.0 and 3.0.1. Here you have a list of the features/improvements of each version.


Version 2.7.6

- Queue added! Now you can see what you are building or researching
- Some minor bugfixes



Version 3.0


- Queue improved: classification in categories and overview of the fleets
- Added limit for buildings and researches
- Slider speed improved
- Planet won't change automatically
- Some minor bugfixes



Version 3.0.1


- Trying to solve connection errors


Version 3.1.3



- Galaxy view added!
- Fixed some errors in fleet
- Fixed some elements in queue
- 'Return fleet' option added
- Other minor bugfixes

Thank you all for visiting my blog!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario